Words of Hidden Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Books Combined

3 posters

Go down

The Books Combined Empty The Books Combined

Post  Annoyingness Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:25 pm

This is going to be FUN. Here, you can create a story where...you can pick different characters from different books, and write a story with all of them in it! For example:

Moldy Voldy (Voldemort) and Howl.

Then, you just have to write a story about them.

In my opinion, humorous stories are the ones to captivate the readers.

Smile
Annoyingness
Annoyingness
Admin

https://moonlight-ink.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Books Combined Empty Re: The Books Combined

Post  spiffythegreat Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:49 am

Yes! So fun! I must remember to make a list of characterrrs! Is this like our own little assignment? Like we do it on our own?
spiffythegreat
spiffythegreat
Admin

http://spifftythegreat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Annoyingness Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:58 am

Well, you sound eager. Yes, it's like your own little story. However, it should only be about a page or so. There are to be no continuations or anything, just a brief one-shot. Here is my short story:

"Stupefy!"

Edward fell down like a statue, causing the whole room to shake with the impact of his marble body hitting the ground. His wide topaz eyes swiveled around, trying to see behind him. He could hear the other person's triumphant heart beat as they walked towards the still form on the ground.

Harry Potter pushed up his glasses as he smiled smugly down at the vampire. "How do you like that now, Cullen? That's for trying to steal my sock," he said, pompously. "It was my sock, Potter. I found it," Edward spat back through venom-coated teeth.

"Was not."
"Was too."
"Was not."
"Was too."
"Was not."
"Was too."
"Was n-"

"SOPHIE!" Both the wizard and the vampire turned to look at the angry bird-like human. Howl looked around furiously, hoping to catch sight of his beloved girl friend.
Sophie Hatters poked her head out of a door. "Yes?"

"We need to talk," Howl declared, in an ominous tone. Sophie looked at him suspiciously and agreed. They shuffled off to a corner and started to talk in low tones.

Harry and Edward exchanged a glance before realising who they were sharing it with. They began to glare at each other once more...before they were interrupted by...

"LEE!"
"GAI SENSEI!"
"LEE!"
"GAI SENSEI!"
"LEE!"
"GAI SENSEI!"
"LEE!"

Lee and Gai Sensei hugged passionately as the sun set behind them with the beautiful colours of purple, red and orange disappearing dramatically. Harry and Edward watched in disgust.

"Edward!"

The pasty faced vampire turned around in horror as the sound of that familiar voice cut through the air. The pink-haired girl named Sakura ran up to them. She attempted a seductive smile, but ended up looking like a bunny with very big teeth. Edward's eye twitched irately, and he backed away slowly. Sakura just grinned wider and stepped forward. Edward stepped back. She stepped forward. He stepped back. She stepped forward.

"Oh my gosh! I just love it when you play games, Eddie-poo!" she gushed, enveloping him in a hug. Edward squirmed and looked uncomfortable.

Bella watched this all happening from a corner, fuming. She strode up to Sakura and tapped her on the shoulder. She smiled sweetly and said, "I would appreciate it if you get your paws off my husband."

Sakura glared at her and spat, "Your husband? Yeah, right. He's SO mine."

"Petrificus Totalus!"

Sakura fell down, petrified. Harry blew on the tip of his non-smoking wand professionally and held out his hand to Bella. "Pleasure to be of service, ma'am," he said, smoothly. Bella blushed and shyly took his hand.

Cho Chang glared at her.

Edward was just looking around for any hot girls.

Bella was still blushing.

Harry was eyeing Bella.

Lee and Gai Sensei were shouting about somebody's youth blossoming.

And Howl and Sophie? Well, here's a little peek into their conversation.

~~~~~~~~

"Sophie?"
"Yes?"
"Well...you know in our movie?"
"Yeah..."
"Um...I just wondered...did you really mean that kiss that you gave that turnip?"

Sophie looked at him strangely. "Howl, it was a turnip."

Howl blushed hotly and looked down.

"But...why did you even agree to kiss everyone?"
"..."
"..."
"..."
"Fine. Don't answer, but give me a reply by tomorrow."

He turned away with his nose in the air and prepared for take-off. He glided smoothly through the air..and accidentally hit the glass with a 'thump'. He landed on the ground in a heap.

Edward sniggered.

Sakura looked up at him from the ground adoringly.

Harry snickered.

Bella tried to copy his snicker.

Lee and Gai Sensei were doing the nice guy pose. (shiny teeth)

Sophie was thinking about her kiss with the turnip. She hadn't even heard her beloved faint.

Pfft. Some girl friend.
Annoyingness
Annoyingness
Admin

https://moonlight-ink.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice-lah Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:47 am

OMGOMGOMG that was soooooooooo funny. You are a genius. I completely adore you. Especially the Bella/Harry/Cho/Edward bit. Yeah. It was really funny. LOL.
Very Happy
Alice-lah
Alice-lah

Back to top Go down

Post  spiffythegreat Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:03 am

“SASUKE-KUN!!!”
Silence.
“SASUKE-KUUN VHERE ARE YOU!?”
Silence.
“SASUKE-KUUN WE HAVE YOUR BARBIE SOCKS!”
“YOU WHAT?”
“WE HAVE YOUR BAARBIE SOCKS!”
Silence.
Lavender frowned as the threat had turned out to be empty. Oh well.
---
Neji munched on a slice of plain toast, trying to ignore the idiots trying to get some autograph. You get autographs from famous people, not some random person off the street. Tenten shoved some random girl away.
“I think Sasuke has it bad. Worse than you.” Tenten grinned and burst into conversation with Harry. Neji glared at him enviously. She’s mine, you four eyed bastard. Chihiro skipped into the hall happily carrying a thick book in one arm and a demented cookie in the other (please note she is a teenager by now, so is Haku). Lee was staring at Chihiro adoringly, and Haku was sitting in a corner planning an assassination on the watermelon teen and his sensei sidekick.
Naruto and Ron were chatting away...
“Ramen tastes delicious!”
“Here, you can have this coupon for a 5% discount at that really good ramen stall!”
“Wow, 5%, that’s heaps!”
At this comment, Howl looked at the redhead incredulously.
“Five percent is five out of a hundred,” he snapped dully.
“SASUKE-KUUN!”
Sasuke crawled under the table and stayed there, while a bunch of gushing girls bustled past, all carrying cameras and spatulas... for what, I’m not too sure myself. Sasuke sniffed Cedric Diggory’s stinky feet and clapped his hand to his mouth, gritting his teeth, trying to hold back the vomit. He failed, and vomit splurged over Cedric’s blue high-heels (say he’s gay, right?).
Jacob Black stormed into the hall, his sidekicks intact.
“SAKURA!” his booming voice echoed throughout the hallway.
Sakura glanced at the werewolf and looked for something to hide behind. Where’s Hinata? Oh, well she’s having her seventh serving of butter beer, a new favourite. And Ino? Oh, trying to flatten Temari with her new friends, Alice and Emmett Cullen.
Sakura whimpered and ran behind Rosalie Hale. Rosalie glanced at Sakura with a look that suggested she had become a vampire lesbian over Sakura. Which she did.
spiffythegreat
spiffythegreat
Admin

http://spifftythegreat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice-lah Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:04 am

HAHA. Vair Vair Vair Vair funny. LOL. Keep writing!!
LOL.
Very Happy
Alice-lah
Alice-lah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down