Words of Hidden Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion Forum OMG

+3
Respekt
Alice-lah
spiffythegreat
7 posters

Page 8 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Go down

Discussion Forum OMG - Page 8 Empty Re: Discussion Forum OMG

Post  Annoyingness Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:26 pm

*punches Izzy and misses*

Apparently, that fact is not true though, so there. And did you know that coffee isn't good for your complexion?

Did you, did you?
Annoyingness
Annoyingness
Admin

https://moonlight-ink.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Respekt Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:29 pm

Hurumph.
Maybeeeeeeeeeee I should stop drinking coffee then?
*considers it for nanosecond*

Nah.
Respekt
Respekt
Admin

Location : Sitting in the middle of my bedroom floor staring dismally at the tidy-ness.

Back to top Go down

Post  Annoyingness Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:31 pm

My sister says I'm too young to drink coffee. But then I tell her that she drinks it, like, twice a day. And then she shuts up. Hah, but it's addictive.

alien
Annoyingness
Annoyingness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Respekt Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:37 pm

Yeah...my mum says that it'll ruin my teeth, but I have to get braces anyway, so who cares?
Respekt
Respekt
Admin

Location : Sitting in the middle of my bedroom floor staring dismally at the tidy-ness.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice-lah Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:22 am

I have a coffee like, every morning. With two sugars. Then my dad says stop drinking coffee. Then I ask him how old he was when HE drank coffee. He says sixteen. Then I get out pictures of him when he was ten. Look, there's the coffee. He shuts up. No, he shuts up for 5 minutes and then asks me to do homework.

I'm really very bored. Oh, and the Shining is good. Pretty good for a horror movie. I watched it. With my friend Simone. For Christmas last year. I think we still have marks on our cushion from when she clutched it so tightly...

Yeah.

P.S. OMG WTF IZZY ARE YOU SERIOUSLY GETTING BRACES???
UGH. So am I.
Alice-lah
Alice-lah

Back to top Go down

Post  spiffythegreat Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:52 pm

Psh, you guys suck so much. *rolls eyes*

Kidding.

Uh... can I suggest a horror movie? How about... *dundundun* Spongebob?

Kidding. Again.

Coffee doesn't affect your height. I read it somewhere. I googled it to prove it wrong to my lolly jar. Apparently it stains your teeth.
spiffythegreat
spiffythegreat
Admin

http://spifftythegreat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice-lah Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:54 am

LOL yeah. It does stain your teeth. Pity.
Spongebob...hehe.
Alice-lah
Alice-lah

Back to top Go down

Post  Annoyingness Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:37 am

You know, once, a friend at school- Katya gave me a random slip of paper saying:

Spongebob loves you, Jay.

All because I abused said sponge the day before. She loves Spongebob, the show I mean.

My mum actually took me to the dentist once, and he said that I probably will need braces, but then my mum said that she would only get me braces if I really, really, really needed them. And she didn't trust the dentist anyway, because she thinks he's a crappy one.

Hah.
Annoyingness
Annoyingness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  spiffythegreat Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:20 am

I don't like my orthodontist. He's so... *shrugs* he thinks I'm Japanese. I told you guys before, right? Because on this cold day he asked, "Is it really cold in Japan?"

I almost punched him in the God damn face. *fumes* I'm not Japanese.

I hate Spongebob.

The character AND the show.
spiffythegreat
spiffythegreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  spiffythegreat Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:31 pm

Oh my God, peoples, try this quiz:

http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/result/4791685/4862192/

I got Rima, Wink

Tell me who you got?

(PS: I take it you guys favour Zero, ne?)
spiffythegreat
spiffythegreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Respekt Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:33 pm

GAH!

http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/result/4791685/4862191/

Ah well. At least I'm not Incest Girl, or Edward.
Respekt
Respekt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  spiffythegreat Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:20 am

*chokes on tea*

Incest Girl. Nice one.
spiffythegreat
spiffythegreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Respekt Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:27 am

*smiles angellically*
I know, right?
And I still think that Kaname acts like Edward-albeit, a better looking one. ;D
Respekt
Respekt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  spiffythegreat Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:30 am

He does, always.

Always pretending to be so... cool and knowing and calm and stuff.
spiffythegreat
spiffythegreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Respekt Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:32 am

Just once, I wanna see Kaname swear. Or just completely snap and start ranting about how unfair it is that he's so cute and that fangirls chase after him all the time.
Speaking of cute, HARRY POTTER'S ABOUT TO COME OUT!
BWAAHHH! And by cute, I mean Draco.
Respekt
Respekt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  spiffythegreat Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:36 am

Isn't it July the 15th or something?

I can't WAIT.

*ponders* Aido is just so much better. So funny.
spiffythegreat
spiffythegreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Respekt Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:37 am

I am in LOBE with Aido.
And Zero. But not so much anymore. He's getting too...brooding for me.
Respekt
Respekt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice-lah Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:16 am

I'm gonna see Harry Potter on the 19th. Coz thats the only time i can see it. I'm looking forward to it...i hope they don't mess it up like the last few.
Oh, and Lavendar Brown looks really ugly in the trailer. The one on TV. Yeah.
Alice-lah
Alice-lah

Back to top Go down

Post  Annoyingness Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:26 am

Gah, look at what I got:

http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/result/4791685/4862189/

Gosh, freaked me out when I first saw this huge picture of him. *sweat drop*

Anyway, I like Shiki. And Rima. Especially the colour of Shiki's hair...*drool*

And Rima's. Gah, they're both so cool.

And I end up with Zero.
Annoyingness
Annoyingness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  spiffythegreat Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:30 am

Hah! You're "weak in the heart"!

Well, no-one else gets Aido besides me. *chuckles* Idol.

I love how they twist their names around. Wild.

And Rima's pretty and stuff, but she's so... funny. "DON'T TOUCH KANAME-SAMA!" says she.

And don't look at me like that, it was in capitals in the manga.

(Kerry has failed to realize that they always use capitals in manga.)

Ichijo's funneh too. "Sometimes I wonder if you're really a vampire, Ichijo."

Man.
spiffythegreat
spiffythegreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Annoyingness Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:58 am

I thought you didn't like Vampire Knight, Kerry? Or have you changed your mind...?

*evil grin with wiggling eyebrows*

What a Face
Annoyingness
Annoyingness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  spiffythegreat Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:17 am

Maybe you thought wrong?

*rolls eyes*

C'mon. You never think wrong. I just changed my mind...?

I watched Death Note today. *beams* It's really good! Maybe read the manga? Rent it? C'mon, even the human-actors version was great! 'L' is vair vair funny. He's like the kid who's actually an adult.

And look what I did: the weirdest thing I ever wrote, considering that I myself am weird. Excuse me from any spelling/grammatical errors and my disgusting language.

“DEI-SAMA!”

“The fuck?

“DEIDEI-SAMA!”

“Oh my God, fuck!”

When he realized what was happening, Deidara ran for the door at full speed. I bet you’re just jumping out of your seats to find out what was happening. Ha, I’m not telling. *pokes tongue at reader*

He reached the door and turned the doorknob, just to realize that it was locked from the outside. He swore loudly and banged on the door, looking behind him every so often. The squealing girls advanced on him slowly, as though in a horror film. He swore loudly and threw a disdainful look at the ceiling before climbing the wall.

“Deidara!”

Finally, someone had called him by his name. Deidara looked up to see Sasori on the ceiling, looking equally annoyed as he was, if that was even possible.

“Sasori-danna?”

Deidara’s eye twitched as a girl managed to grab his left shoe and sock. Oh well, better than having the girl to grab his person.

There was an ear-splitting scream as Sasori was thrown off the ceiling by a certain orange-faced figure. Deidara watched in dismay and pity as his master was swamped by the crowd below him. “Danna!” he called out. No response.

Deidara felt a pang of loss as he realized that his master was gone: gone forever. “Sasori,” he breathed. And with that, he turned his now burning gaze on the orange-faced figure that had accomplished this act.

“How could you…? And who are you?” he asked.

“Tobi is a good boy!” cried the masked figure. He threw himself at Deidara, not managing to drag him into the sea of screaming girls below. Using his chakra that was the prettiest shade of blue, Deidara clung to the beige ceiling for dear life: literally.

“Deidara. I’m here to save you,” said a dull monotone. Confused, Deidara looked up towards the source of the sound. He knew no-one with that disgustingly… velvet voice. It was too smooth.

An ivory-skinned teenager, verging on adulthood was swinging on a rope towards the blonde. The boy had auburn hair and golden eyes. Deidara liked to think to himself that the boy was very ugly.

“Who the fuck are you?” demanded Deidara. The boy glared at Deidara, presumably for his use of language.

“Edward Cullen. And I am going to pretend that I didn’t hear the inexcusable language you employed.”

Deidara scoffed. “And who the fuck are you to be in such authority?”

Edward held his head up arrogantly, dangling from the rope, looking much less heroic than he had earlier. Not to mention that the girls below just had a new excuse to be even more excited by the presence of fictional characters in their midst.

Deidara laughed at the boy that was supposed to be his saviour just mere seconds ago. Edward snarled back, not in his usual mood to be polite. “Be careful. I’m a vampire,” he bared his fangs.

Another two figures introduced themselves to the chaos, both looking much more cheerful than the three currently in it.

“Hey-ey! The name’s Aido, but you may refer to me as Idol! These girls thought of the nickname, all credit goes to them,” Aido, or Idol, gestured to the wild crowd below. Speaking of wild… “And you may refer to my cousin as Wild, but his real name is Akatsuki. Another wonderful nickname, thanks to the girls.”

Wild glared at everyone.

Deidara glared back. “Akatsuki is the name of my organization,” he said dully.

“Yes, but doesn’t it also mean dawn, or daybreak?” chided the whiniest voice to ever be heard. It was the son of a bitch, Ryoma Echizen. Everyone else besides Tobi shot Ryoma a glare.

“You’re not welcome here,” they snapped in unison. Ryoma gave a hurt sob and fell into the crowd of girls below him, therefore being digested by their squeals.

Then the oh-so-wonderful-and-superior-NOT Kristen Stewart came in, climbing on Edward’s rope as she did so. Deciding to impersonate Bella Swan, Kristen swooned loudly at Edward and battered her eyelashes in a miserably crappy attempt to flatter said vampire.

Idol chided in perfect unison with Wild, “U-G-L-Y, you ain’t got no alibi! You’re ugly, hey, hey, you’re ugly, hey, hey!”

Kristen blinked and wiped a tear off her big chin. “The hell are you to be so mean?” she snapped at the two vampires.

“I’m Idol and he’s Wild, we’re the vampire duo!” answered Idol, completely on Wild’s behalf as well as his own. Wild just glared at his cousin.

Edward looked at them with wide eyes. His painful attempt at puppy dog eyes. “You forgot all about me! I’m a vampire too!”

Idol eye the inferior person swinging on the rope. “Eh? You a pureblood?”

“What’s a pureblood?”

“Gosh, you’re even stupider than Aido.”

“What’s a pureblood?”

“Shuddup.”

A boy wearing glasses and his two sidekicks travelled in via brooms. They hovered next to Edward.

“Gee, you’re so stupid, vampire.”

“And you are?”

“Harry Potter, the great one who defied the dark lord.”

“I’d be damn impressed if you defied the Volturi.”

“The Volturi are too stupid. Defying them would ruin anyone’s reputation. They’d be known as someone who only picks on the weak. Besides, I can tell that it’s none of our destiny to do so anyway,” piped up a certain male with long hair and pearly lavender eyes.

“Neji!” the girls below went more berserk, reaching up at the ceiling as though they could touch the people up there.

“And what kind of a creature are you?” asked Edward, mesmerized by the boy’s pupil-less eyes. Neji glared his infamous death glare.

“I’m human!” he snapped angrily, disgusted that someone might think that he wasn’t one. “Homo sapiens. I just look slightly different. It’s my destiny to be the best, I’m a genius, no-one can deny that, not even the Hokage. My family’s eyes are unique.”

“What’s a Hokage?” asked Edward, unhappy that he’s being excluded from information.

“Explaining to someone like you would tarnish my reputation, besides, it’s too troublesome, as dear Shikamaru would word it,” Neji chuckled at his pun. (Shika=Deer)

A raven-haired young man, probably just leaving his teenage years, walked in silently, followed by an orange haired boy, still in high school.

“AKITO! I HATE YOU!”

“There, there, Kyo, I’m the God of the twelve zodiacs, you can’t possibly hate me.”

(Sorry, I’m not good at capturing Akito’s personality. He’s too evil. *equally evil chuckle*)

Oh. My. God.

“Eh? Me?”

No, not you, Akito you idiot.

“What are you calling me?”

A freaking idiot, that’s what.

Akito punched Your Wonderful Authoress in the face, sufficiently knocking her out. She lay on the ceiling, unconscious. (She has superpowers so she could lie on the ceiling.)

A girl with sloppy pigtails tiptoed in and strangled the offending young man. “That’s what you get for punching a girl. Guys don’t pick on girls, you hear me?” she muttered coolly.

“Yo, I’m Ruka.”

“HI RUKA!”

“Nice blood.”

Tobi backed away a few steps. Wild eyed Ruka suspiciously. “Did you take your blood tablets?”

“I did. I was just kidding.”

Wild rolled his eyes. Edward breathed in and out quickly.

“You’re all vampires?” he breathed.

“Duh.”

“Then why are your eyes not red, or not gold or black? Why do I hear your hearts beating, and why do you have blood in your veins?”

Idol looked at Ruka, and Ruka looked at Wild.

The conversation was interrupted with a spider-like human tumbling in. “Hey, screw boy, long time no see!”

Neji’s eye twitched. “I thought I killed you. At a great cost for my health, too. Kidoumaru, what exactly are you doing here? And why is Tayuya trying to kill Orochimaru?”

Kidoumaru looked confused. “Who told you that? The killing part, that is.”

“It’s all over the papers and stuff. I think Your Wonderful Authoress wrote about it. The Sears Tower thing. But why? She didn’t get to that part. Only her draft was published, because apparently she went missing before she could finish,” Neji eyed Your Wonderful Authoress, who was still lying on the ceiling, pretending to be unconscious.

“Eh? Because Orochimaru cried on Tayuya’s hair, efficiently washing out her hair dye. Her original hair colour was brown. Poop-brown.”

Neji sniggered quietly. “Oh.”

“Hey! You’re all forgetting about me!” cried Edward. “You lot don’t look like vampires!”

“Yeah, guys,” muttered Jacob. The werewolf (not in his wolf form, duh) clung to the swinging chandelier, which was on the edge of breaking.

“An abhorrence,” whispered Sam.

“Da, da, da! Shuddup, stop bagging us!” snapped Idol. “You guys are the creeps here! One with no blood and frozen skin, the other with a big build and boiling hot skin.”

Edward and Jacob backtracked immediately.

Akito stirred. “You monsters!”

Kyo put his hand over Akito’s mouth, silencing him completely. Akito struggled, trying to hit Kitty-Kyo. He was kicked back into unconsciousness by Deidara, who was sick of Akito’s noise levels.

“I can’t believe I’m saying this, but… this ‘God’ is worse than Tobi.”

Tobi frowned at his senpai. “What? No! Tobi’s a good boy!”

Deidara rolled his eyes and broke Tobi’s chakra flow in his legs, causing Tobi to fall off the ceiling and to the floor.

“Argh!” screamed Tobi.

“Argh!” screamed the fan girls. They’ve never seen the annoying Tobi’s face: how can they tell whether he’s cute or not? They moved out of the way for Tobi to fall on the carpet.

“Ouch…” he whimpered.

“Tobi!” exclaimed a certain figure, who was previously being shoved by the fan girls (and one of the few who weren’t shoving back because they wanted to be neared to the guys on the ceiling). She ran into the clearing of Tobi-ness and shook the orange-masked kid.

“Oh my God! It’s Jellybean Jay!” exclaimed a taller girl.

“Ibby!” replied Jellybean Jay.

Your Wonderful Authoress watched the encounter happen, bitterly from the ceiling.

Another brunette on the other side of the room was trying to make her way towards the crowd around Tobi. “OI! MOVE OUT OF MY WAY! MY NAME IS ALICE! I’M YOUR SUPERIOR! MOVE! JAY! IZZY!”

The crowd shoved back. “Eurgh!” while her slow process was beginning to take effect, Jellybean Jay and Ibby were pick Tobi up and waving at the crowd on the ceiling.

“Neji!” yelled Jay. “Neji! Can I feel your hair?”

“Yes!” agreed Ibby.

Your Wonderful Authoress was no longer bitter. Instead, she was all smug. “Haha! I beat you! I touched Neji’s hair before you did!”

Jay and Ibby glared back. “You haven’t yet!”

Your Wonderful Authoress realized that this was true. She approached the hippy-like male and poked her finger at Neji’s head. “Now I did! C’mon, get Tobi to get you guys up here!”

Tobi looked up at the mention of his name. “Huh?”

“Tobi, can you bring Ibby and Jellybean Jay up here? If you do, then you’re a good boy.”

“Yay! Tobi is a good boy!”

Ibby and Jay rolled their eyes and got teleported to the ceiling of the room, along with Tobi.

“Oh, fantastic, Tobi’s back,” muttered Deidara.

Ibby and Jellybean Jay poked an annoyed Hyuuga’s hair. “Haha, you’re losing brain cells!” giggled Jay, continuously poking. Neji glared at her.

“Ah!” whispered Neji, taking a step back.

The three friends turned on the next guy with the best hair: Deidara. “Deidi!” they cried in unison. Your Wonderful Authoress reached up to poke the nineteen-year-old’s hair.

“You’re losing brain cells!” jibed Ibby.

“I don’t wanna hear, I don’t wanna know!” sang Kristen.

Akito woke up briefly to glare at Kristen before bitch-slapping her in the face. Kristen toppled over and fell into the crowd of fan girls. Akito glared viciously at the place where Kristen disappeared.

“God bye,” he spat.

No-one laughed at his silly pun. A new girl paced forward to return the bitch-slap.

“Aw… Rima!” mumbled Your Wonderful Authoress accusingly. “Akito’s at least better than you!”

Hurt, Rima turned away from Your Wonder Authoress and glared at a random wall. Jellybean Jay raced forward to tug at her hair.

Chaos ensued.

-

Um? Thank me for bagging Big Ol' Chin who's destined to be stew? (Hah, destined.)
spiffythegreat
spiffythegreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Annoyingness Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:42 pm

Shocked

Random...? But funny, yes, vair, vair funny. And I don't giggle, I just laugh hysterically...and then people think I'm weird.

Whoo, I got to feel Neji's hair. *waves arms feebly in air* But not for real. Damn it.

I was going to watch Death Note last year...but then I discovered that I only had half the movie, and then so I didn't watch it. Ah, well.

And why the hell am I tugging at everyone's hair?

Oh, peoplesies, try this quiz:

http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/281091/which-fruits-basket-character-are-you

I got:

http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/result/281091/161598/

Is that good Ibby? I haven't read it yet. Ooh, ooh, ooh, and take this quiz:

http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/10293673/what-type-of-symbol-are-you

This is what I got...:

http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/result/10293673/6992833/
Annoyingness
Annoyingness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  spiffythegreat Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:38 am

I went to the library and borrowed a copy of Fruits Basket.

It's really good. ;]

For the Fruits Basket one, I got Kyo. *scratches head* I think I got Momiji the last time.

For the symbol one, I got Ying Yang. *yay*
spiffythegreat
spiffythegreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice-lah Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:30 am

Deathnote IS really good. I've got nearly all the movies on DVD. But the anime is better than the real-life ones.
For the quizzes, i got someone called Hiro Sohma. Yeah. No idea who she/he - probably he - is.
Oh, and for the symbol, i got Ying Yang like Kerry. Very Happy
BTW, the story was funny. You guys hate Twilight now, right?

Last edited by Genesis on Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : accidentally clicked the button :D)
Alice-lah
Alice-lah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum